- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry fans looking to snag the upcoming high-definition compilation have a short wait as Capcom has announced that Devil May Cry HD Collection will launch next spring, on April 3.
Capcom is jumping in the HD collection fray with Dante and company’s Devil May Cry HD Collection for the 360 and PS3. The collection includes HD-ified versions of the first three titles: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition. There will also be unspecified bonus content and support for achievements and trophies.