- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
“… manages to be an entertaining and engrossing, if flawed, experience.”
Square Enix and Eidos-Montreal’s shooter-RPG Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. PC gamers have the option to purchase either a retail copy, which includes a free OnLive digital copy that allows for play on “nearly any PC or Mac computer” as well as TVs, or a download copy through Steam. In addition to the standard release, a special Augemented edition is also available that includes a 40-page art book and a DVD containing a 44-minute making-of special, the game’s soundtrack, a motion-comic adapted from the DC series, the E3 trailer, and an animated storyboard.
Square Enix has announced that Eidos-Montreal’s upcoming conspiracy-laden action-RPG Deus Ex: Human Revolution has gone gold and will be available on August 23. Follow-up to 2003’s Invisible War and prequel to the 2000 original, Human Revolution follows the story of Adam Jensen, a man who was forcefully cybernetically augmented and now finds himself in the midst of a global conspiracy. As with its predecessors, Human Revolution will focus on choices, with the consequences of the actions taken leading to one of several endings.