- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
“… manages to be an entertaining and engrossing, if flawed, experience.”
Square Enix and Eidos-Montreal’s shooter-RPG Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. PC gamers have the option to purchase either a retail copy, which includes a free OnLive digital copy that allows for play on “nearly any PC or Mac computer” as well as TVs, or a download copy through Steam. In addition to the standard release, a special Augemented edition is also available that includes a 40-page art book and a DVD containing a 44-minute making-of special, the game’s soundtrack, a motion-comic adapted from the DC series, the E3 trailer, and an animated storyboard.
Square Enix has announced that Eidos-Montreal’s upcoming conspiracy-laden action-RPG Deus Ex: Human Revolution has gone gold and will be available on August 23. Follow-up to 2003’s Invisible War and prequel to the 2000 original, Human Revolution follows the story of Adam Jensen, a man who was forcefully cybernetically augmented and now finds himself in the midst of a global conspiracy. As with its predecessors, Human Revolution will focus on choices, with the consequences of the actions taken leading to one of several endings.