- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deponia
Daedalic has announced Goodbye Deponia, the last title in the Deponia trilogy. The final entry will see Rufus and compatriot Goal reaching the floating paradise of Elysium and saving Deponia. But first, Rufus must overcome a new set of obstacles. Obstacles that may or may not involve taking and combining items, flipping switches, and examining things.
Chaos of Deponia, the latest adventure title from Daedalic Entertainment, has gone gold. The second of the Deponia trilogy will follow Rufus’ journey as he continues to look for ways off the junkyard planet and into floating paradise of Elysium. Daedalic has noted that Chaos is a self-contained adventure and that gamers who missed out on the original should have no trouble following the sequel.
Daedalic has released some new screenshots from their upcoming follow-up to Deponia, Chaos on Deponia. The new adventure will reunite gamers with the irascible Rufus. Now with a mysterious female companion, Goal, in tow, he will once again attempt to escape Deponia for the utopic floating city of Elysium.