- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deponia
Daedalic has announced Goodbye Deponia, the last title in the Deponia trilogy. The final entry will see Rufus and compatriot Goal reaching the floating paradise of Elysium and saving Deponia. But first, Rufus must overcome a new set of obstacles. Obstacles that may or may not involve taking and combining items, flipping switches, and examining things.
Chaos of Deponia, the latest adventure title from Daedalic Entertainment, has gone gold. The second of the Deponia trilogy will follow Rufus’ journey as he continues to look for ways off the junkyard planet and into floating paradise of Elysium. Daedalic has noted that Chaos is a self-contained adventure and that gamers who missed out on the original should have no trouble following the sequel.
Daedalic has released some new screenshots from their upcoming follow-up to Deponia, Chaos on Deponia. The new adventure will reunite gamers with the irascible Rufus. Now with a mysterious female companion, Goal, in tow, he will once again attempt to escape Deponia for the utopic floating city of Elysium.