- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Demons’ Score
Some days are pretty average. And then there are those days when you go looking for your missing father and end up unleashing the forces of hell after you run across the Demons’ Score, a program that just so happens to allow demons to possess you. Serenity is having one of those kinds of days. (Insert joke about it probably being a Monday here.) For $6.99, you can help her by downloading the Unreal Engine 3-powered App and seeing the demons off the only way you know how: through rhythm-based combat.
Square Enix has released a nearly nine-minute video for their upcoming rhythm-based action title for Android and iOS devices, Demons’ Score. The footage offers gamers a chance to get a peek at the possessed heroine Serenity and her mighty tapping powers (and strange familiar) in the game’s opening cinematic and tutorial.
Square Enix will be launching a new rhythm-based action game this summer for Android and iOS devices, Demons’ Score. As the possessed heroine Serenity, players must battle all matter of hellish demons (with a touch of flair) to aid her in tracking down her missing father.