- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Dash like a madman in new Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Defense Mode
TopWare Interactive has announced that they will be giving fans of Two Worlds 2 free DLC as a way to thank them for supporting the series. The pack, now available for the PC, includes a new multiplayer game mode, Defense Mode, and five new maps. In Defense Mode, players will have to protect Two World 2 antagonist Gandohar from waves of enemies.