- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deep Black: Reloaded
Biart’s third-person shooter Deep Black: Reloaded is now available at the official online store and Desura. As a retired mercenary operative of CHARON, players will have to step into the shoes (or flippers, as it is) of Syrus Pierce and track down the Al-Azrad terrorist network on land and under water. With most of the game’s 40 missions taking place with Syrus submerged, players will be fighting terrorism in a whole new way.
Biart’s sci-fi-themed third-person shooter Deep Black: Reloaded will be launching for the PC on March 1. The $39.99 download-only release will be available at a variety of digital outlets, while its console counterpart will be hitting Live Arcade for the 360 and PSN for the PS3 later in 2012. Set in a near-future world on the brink of disaster, players enter a world of espionage and bio terrorism as they set out to gain control of a doomsday weapon in 40 single-player missions set on land and under water.