- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Deep Black: Episode 1
Biart’s third-person shooter Deep Black has launched on PSN for $14.99. The 505 Games-published action title centers around retired mercenary Syrus Pierce’s mission to take down the Al-Azrad terrorist network. Pierce will battle Al-Azrad on land and under water in 40 missions set in four different environments, using everything from bullets to … wait … is he kicking that guy in the crotch? … okay, then, crotch shots. Bullets and crotch shots.
The first episode of Biart’s third-person shooter Deep Black is now available on Live Arcade. Released last March for PC, Deep Black tasks players with taking on the role of retired mercenary Syrus Pierce and tracking down the Al-Azrad terrorist network. Players will have to make their way through 40 missions in four different environments, set on land and under water, taking enemies down with bullets and harpoons.