- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Death Rally
3D Realms has returned after a five-year hiatus. The studio has reopened its doors with many of its original members returning, including Scott Miller, along with newcomers Coolshop.com CEO and founder Mike Nielsen and Interceptor Entertainment CEO Frederik Schreiber. Their first release is a 32-title collection, 3D Realms Anthology. The full list of titles is available below, but some of the highlights are top-down shooter Raptor: Call of the Shadows, vehicle shooter Terminal Velocity, and of course, Duke Nukem 3D. The games have been updated with “re-rockestrated” soundtracks and to run on modern systems without any DRM. The pack is $39.99 regularly but is on sale for $19.99 for the next 48 hours.
Remedy’s top-down action-racer Death Rally will be making the jump from mobiles to PCs next month. Actually, it’s more of a return because Death Rally was originally released for MS-DOS back in 1996 and later as a freeware Windows port in 2009. The upcoming version has been rebuilt for modern systems, with a new rendering engine offering updated graphics, optimized camera and controls, and a single- and multiplayer-linked career mode. Shadow Man will also make a return from the original version, accompanied by a new track, Savo.