- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle
Operation Broken Eagle, Dead Rising 3’s first downloadable episode, has been delayed until 2014. Originally scheduled to launch on December 24, players will now have to wait until January 21 to save the President from the undead hordes. According to the release, the decision to push back the launch date was “to ensure we provide the best possible experience for players” by “putting a few additional weeks of polish and testing into the episode before it’s released.”
Dead Rising 3 will be receiving its inaugural DLC pack on December 24, the first part of the Untold Stories of Los Perdidos. As special ops commander Adam Kane, players will seek out the missing President in the five-mission Operation Broken Eagle. The drop will also include five new weapons, a new combo weapon, a new vehicle, and a new outfit. Any experienced earned will also transfer back to the original campaign. And for gamers who haven’t tried Dead Rising 3, a 20-minute timed demo is now available on Live.