- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dead Island Riptide
Publisher Deep Silver has announced the release of Techland’s latest zombie-rific action title Dead Island Riptide. Sequel to the 2011’s Dead Island, Riptide once again puts players in the shoes of stranded islanders attempting to make their escape as they try to survive a zombie apocalypse. New to the series is a fifth team member, dynamic weather conditions, co-op hub defense missions, and additional cop-op communication features.
Deep Silver knows gamers want two things: an easier way to fell zombies, and to look great doing it. Fortunately, the two recently announced pre-order DLC packs have you covered. The Survivor Pack, which includes an XP booster among other goodies, is available for everyone who pre-orders in supported regions. Fashion Victim is available for pre-orders everywhere, and includes new skins for co-op mode. Full details are below.
If you have 10 minutes to spare, then Deep Silver might happen to have 10 minutes of Dead Island Riptide footage to show you. In preparation for the upcoming release of Dead Island’s successor, Deep Silver has released a lengthy video walkthrough from a pre-alpha build showcasing many of the new weapons, vehicles, and modes being introduced in Riptide.