- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Daytona USA
Roollliinnnggggg staaaaaaaaaaaaaart! And so goes the cry that unleashes many a powerslides and heartbreaking near-finishes. Starting today, PS3 gamers can download an enhanced re-release of Sega’s classic 1993 racer Daytona USA off PSN for $9.99. Xbox gamers can grab a copy tomorrow off Live Arcade for 800 MS Points.
Fresh off the release of Guardian Heroes on Live, Sega has announced that they will be bringing back another gem from their past: Daytona USA. The original 1993 release, later revamped twice, once on the Sega Saturn and later on the Sega Dreamcast, will be released later this month on Live Arcade and PS Network. As with Sega’s previous re-releases, Daytona USA will be receiving a graphical overhaul, updated for 16:9, a Karaoke Mode for its catchy tunes (“Day-to-na!/Let’s go away/Let’s go away”), eight-player multiplayer, and support for the Logitech GT Driving Force steering wheel for the PS3 and all steering wheels supported by the 360