- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Dark Horse producing Dishonored 2 art book, fan art contest kicks off
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Daylight
Atlus has announced their first PS4 title, Daylight. The Unreal Engine 4-powered psychological thriller, currently in development at Zombie Studios, is slated to come out early next year as a download-only release for PC and PS4. The game will feature an amnesiatic protagonist who awakens to find themselves in a haunted asylum, with no weapons and only their cell phone to light their way. Procedurally generated levels will switch up each playthrough so that level layout as well as item and enemy placement are different each time.