- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Daylight
Atlus has announced their first PS4 title, Daylight. The Unreal Engine 4-powered psychological thriller, currently in development at Zombie Studios, is slated to come out early next year as a download-only release for PC and PS4. The game will feature an amnesiatic protagonist who awakens to find themselves in a haunted asylum, with no weapons and only their cell phone to light their way. Procedurally generated levels will switch up each playthrough so that level layout as well as item and enemy placement are different each time.