- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Daylight
Atlus has announced their first PS4 title, Daylight. The Unreal Engine 4-powered psychological thriller, currently in development at Zombie Studios, is slated to come out early next year as a download-only release for PC and PS4. The game will feature an amnesiatic protagonist who awakens to find themselves in a haunted asylum, with no weapons and only their cell phone to light their way. Procedurally generated levels will switch up each playthrough so that level layout as well as item and enemy placement are different each time.