- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Daylight
Atlus has announced their first PS4 title, Daylight. The Unreal Engine 4-powered psychological thriller, currently in development at Zombie Studios, is slated to come out early next year as a download-only release for PC and PS4. The game will feature an amnesiatic protagonist who awakens to find themselves in a haunted asylum, with no weapons and only their cell phone to light their way. Procedurally generated levels will switch up each playthrough so that level layout as well as item and enemy placement are different each time.