- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: David Jaffe
Posted on February 14, 2012
After a lengthy absence, save for an enjoyable resurgence in 2008 on the PS2 and PSP, Twisted Metal returns to the PlayStation today with the appropriately named Twisted Metal. Developed by Eat Sleep Play, which itself was co-founded by the series’ creators, the latest entry in the car-combat series features four groups battling it out for the chance to have a single wish granted by the founder of the Twist Metal tournament, Calypso. The dark humor, strange characters, and explosive power-ups all return to see the latest live up to its 1995 namesake.
Posted on August 26, 2011
Designer David Jaffe announced earlier this week on the PlayStation Blog that the latest Twisted Metal will be launching for the PS3 on February 14. Jaffe even made a personalized message for fans, wishing them a Valentine’s Day full of love and vehicular carnage. To view the video, check out the PlayStation Blog.