- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
PC gamers finally get the chance to know a particular kind of pain today with the launch of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC. Available on Steam and Impulse, the new version of FromSoftware’s action-RPG includes an enhanced online player-versus-player mode, as well as new environments, maps, bosses, enemies, loot, and non-playable characters. And then there’s the biggie: a new chapter set in the kingdom of Oolacile, where players must fight off the darkness that is slowly destroying the land.
Dark Souls, the game that wants only for your pitiful cries for mercy, is heading to the PC. Namco Bandai announced that they will be publishing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, an expanded version of FromSoftware’s crushing action-RPG. Set to launch on August 24, the Prepare to Die Edition will include an improved player-versus-player mode as well as a new chapter, Artorias of the Abyss, which will host new areas, enemies, and bosses.