- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
PC gamers finally get the chance to know a particular kind of pain today with the launch of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC. Available on Steam and Impulse, the new version of FromSoftware’s action-RPG includes an enhanced online player-versus-player mode, as well as new environments, maps, bosses, enemies, loot, and non-playable characters. And then there’s the biggie: a new chapter set in the kingdom of Oolacile, where players must fight off the darkness that is slowly destroying the land.
Dark Souls, the game that wants only for your pitiful cries for mercy, is heading to the PC. Namco Bandai announced that they will be publishing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, an expanded version of FromSoftware’s crushing action-RPG. Set to launch on August 24, the Prepare to Die Edition will include an improved player-versus-player mode as well as a new chapter, Artorias of the Abyss, which will host new areas, enemies, and bosses.