- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
- Atlus to livestream Persona 4 Arena Ultimax’s Golden Arena shortly
- Dimensions collide once more, Tales of Xillia 2 now available for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
PC gamers finally get the chance to know a particular kind of pain today with the launch of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC. Available on Steam and Impulse, the new version of FromSoftware’s action-RPG includes an enhanced online player-versus-player mode, as well as new environments, maps, bosses, enemies, loot, and non-playable characters. And then there’s the biggie: a new chapter set in the kingdom of Oolacile, where players must fight off the darkness that is slowly destroying the land.
Dark Souls, the game that wants only for your pitiful cries for mercy, is heading to the PC. Namco Bandai announced that they will be publishing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, an expanded version of FromSoftware’s crushing action-RPG. Set to launch on August 24, the Prepare to Die Edition will include an improved player-versus-player mode as well as a new chapter, Artorias of the Abyss, which will host new areas, enemies, and bosses.