- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Dark Horse producing Dishonored 2 art book, fan art contest kicks off
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dance
Harmonix’s Dance Central 2 is now available for Kinect. The follow-up to the million-seller Dance Central features voice commands, new multiplayer modes, including the versus Dance Battle mode, and over 40 new songs from such artists as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Montell Jordan. Break It Down has also been enhanced, with voice support and a customizable practice session.
Dance Central 2 is still a week out, but Live Gold members can try shaking a rug a little early with the newly launched demo. The demo is available for a limited time, from today until the game’s release on October 25, and includes the simultaneous multiplayer Dance Battle with Free 4 All mini-game, voice command support, and revamped Break It Down mode for two tracks: Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo Rida ft. David Guetta and Bulletproof by La Roux.
Just Dance 3 is now ready for your boogying pleasure. The motion-control dancer is now available for the 360 and Wii for $39.99. The Kinect-enabled title features 40-plus tracks spanning a vast array of genres, from pop to country, four-player simultaneous play for Kinect, Just Create mode for custom routines, and four-player concurrent play for the Wii. A full track list can be found below.