- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Crush3D
Sega’s GameStop-exclusive puzzle-platformer Crush3D has launched for the 3DS. Expanding on the original Crush, the latest version includes new locations, characters, and hint system. As Danny, players will have to navigate their mind by crushing platforms from 2D to 3D and back, in order to bypass obstacles and battle enemies. New features for the 3DS include 3D graphics and StreetPass support, which will allow players to exchange gifts with others as well as earn Gift Points to access new bonuses.
Sega will be hitting the 3DS with two titles later this year and early next. Shinobi, featuring Jiro Musashi, the father of original protagonist Joe Musashi, will be hitting store shelves on November 15. A few months later, the 2D/3D puzzler Crush3D will available on February 21.