- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Cross-Play
NIS has announced that they are bumping back their upcoming strategy title Natural Doctrine to September 30. Judging by comments about the import version, the weeklong delay should offer gamers the chance to better prepare for the pain that Kadokawa Game has in store for them in their quest to clear out the lands near the fortress city of Feste.
NIS has released the first set of localized screenshots from Natural Doctrine. The shots are being released alongside the launch of the official site. The fantasy-themed strategy title, the first game from Demon Gaze developer Kadokawa Game Studio, will be launching this September and support both cross-play and cross-save.
NIS has added a new strategy role-playing game to their 2014 line-up, Natural Doctrine. The Kadokawa Game Studio-developed release will send players into the caves and ruins near the fortress city of Feste to battle a new evil while collecting a valuable material known as Pluton. Physical and digital releases are planned for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita with dual voice tracks and support for both cross-play and cross-save.