- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Degica bringing all-female fighter Koihime Enbu to Steam
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Activision Blizzard is expanding their eSport footprint with the acquisition of Major League Gaming. MLG is over 12 years old with over nine million registered users, and hosts more than 180 players throughout its operated events. The league’s live-streaming capabilities will be used to augment Activision Blizzard’s Media Networks division. According to the announcement, MLG will still run MLG.tv, MLG Pro Circuit, and GameBattles, as well as continue working with its current partners and other publishers.
Sony revealed some new details about their upcoming PSN Play summer promotion today. Starting July 24, and running through August 28, gamers will be able to pre-order four upcoming titles via the PS Store and receive a cash voucher based on how many titles are purchased. The four titles, The Expendables 2 Videogame, Sound Shapes, Papo & Yo, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, detailed below, will offer buyers a $10 PSN cash voucher when they pick up all three, a $6 voucher when they buy any three, and a $3 voucher when they buy any two.