- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Activision Blizzard is expanding their eSport footprint with the acquisition of Major League Gaming. MLG is over 12 years old with over nine million registered users, and hosts more than 180 players throughout its operated events. The league’s live-streaming capabilities will be used to augment Activision Blizzard’s Media Networks division. According to the announcement, MLG will still run MLG.tv, MLG Pro Circuit, and GameBattles, as well as continue working with its current partners and other publishers.
Sony revealed some new details about their upcoming PSN Play summer promotion today. Starting July 24, and running through August 28, gamers will be able to pre-order four upcoming titles via the PS Store and receive a cash voucher based on how many titles are purchased. The four titles, The Expendables 2 Videogame, Sound Shapes, Papo & Yo, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, detailed below, will offer buyers a $10 PSN cash voucher when they pick up all three, a $6 voucher when they buy any three, and a $3 voucher when they buy any two.