- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Costume Quest
In a move that’s sure to please fans of Double Fine, the studio has announced that they have reacquired the publishing and distribution rights to Costume Quest and Stacking. The distribution rights were acquired from Nordic Games, who picked them up in 2013 during THQ’s bankruptcy. As part of the new deal, the two companies have partnered for a retail release of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking for Windows and Mac next year in both North America and Europe.
Humble Bundle has been Double Fine-d for their latest release, the appropriately named Humble Double Fine Bundle. The set includes many titles that are making their Linux and Mac debut, with the full set—as of now—consisting of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking. Average-beating bonuses include Brütal Legend, a t-shirt designed by Soundshapes graphic designer Cory Schmitz, new monthly episodes of 2 Player Productions’ Double Fine Adventure documentary, and access to the Kickstarter-funded adventure game Broken Age.