- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
- God Eater Resurrection now available on PSN for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Costume Quest
In a move that’s sure to please fans of Double Fine, the studio has announced that they have reacquired the publishing and distribution rights to Costume Quest and Stacking. The distribution rights were acquired from Nordic Games, who picked them up in 2013 during THQ’s bankruptcy. As part of the new deal, the two companies have partnered for a retail release of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking for Windows and Mac next year in both North America and Europe.
Humble Bundle has been Double Fine-d for their latest release, the appropriately named Humble Double Fine Bundle. The set includes many titles that are making their Linux and Mac debut, with the full set—as of now—consisting of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking. Average-beating bonuses include Brütal Legend, a t-shirt designed by Soundshapes graphic designer Cory Schmitz, new monthly episodes of 2 Player Productions’ Double Fine Adventure documentary, and access to the Kickstarter-funded adventure game Broken Age.