- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Costume Quest
In a move that’s sure to please fans of Double Fine, the studio has announced that they have reacquired the publishing and distribution rights to Costume Quest and Stacking. The distribution rights were acquired from Nordic Games, who picked them up in 2013 during THQ’s bankruptcy. As part of the new deal, the two companies have partnered for a retail release of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking for Windows and Mac next year in both North America and Europe.
Humble Bundle has been Double Fine-d for their latest release, the appropriately named Humble Double Fine Bundle. The set includes many titles that are making their Linux and Mac debut, with the full set—as of now—consisting of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking. Average-beating bonuses include Brütal Legend, a t-shirt designed by Soundshapes graphic designer Cory Schmitz, new monthly episodes of 2 Player Productions’ Double Fine Adventure documentary, and access to the Kickstarter-funded adventure game Broken Age.