- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Convention
QuakeCon 2012, id and Bethesda’s upcoming celebration of all things fragging (and recently, role-playing), will begin with a keynote address from John Carmack. A handful of the planned panels were also announced, including The Game of Making Games and Designing Multiplayer Games That Last, with such panelists as Marty Stratton from id Software, Ted Price, President and CEO of Insomniac Games, as well as Chet Faliszek and Tom Leonard from Valve Software.
QuakeCon 2012 attendees looking to pre-register will be able to log in tonight at 7:00 p.m. (CST). As always, QuakeCon is free, but for those who want some extras, there are a limited number of premium packages that offer additional items to take away from the event. Details can be found below, but they range between $30 to $50 and are limited, the lowest to 350 and highest to 1,500, with items ranging from a Dishonored tallboy T-shirt to “fast-pass” access to panels and other events.
Blizzard has announced that tickets for the sixth annual BlizzCon convention will go on sale in two batches, starting on Saturday, May 21. For those who don’t get in the first time around, the second batch will go on sale on Wednesday, May 25. Tickets are $175 and will be available at BlizzCon.com.