- Forza Motorsport 6 demo released, Fast & Furious pack detailed
- Act of Aggression hitting Steam tomorrow, launch trailer released
- Destiny: The Taken King final livestream scheduled for tomorrow
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited gets Imperial City DLC for PC
- Xbox One Elite 1 TB SSHD Bundle, white controller coming in Nov.
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Contrast
After months of anticipation, it has arrived: Sony’s PlayStation 4. The $399 successor to the PS3 is available alongside numerous games and services, including the PS App companion for Android and iOS, allowing use of the handhelds as second screens and as remotes; PSN for PS4, along with popular apps such as Hulu and Netflix; and over 20 games, including Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Contrast, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, Need for Speed Rivals, and Resogun. The system comes with a replaceable 500 GB hard drive and 8GB of GDDR5 of RAM, while the operating system allows gamers to share videos and screenshots over social media networks and streaming sites. Each package also contains vouchers for a free month of PS Plus, one for a month of Music Unlimited, and another for $10 in PS Store credit.
Compulsion Games has revealed more of their upcoming platform-puzzler Contrast. Set to launch later this year for 360, PC, and PS3, Contrast has players take control of Dawn, an imaginary friend of Didi, a rambunctious and heartbroken nine-year-old, in a world inspired by vaudeville and noire. The title was recently shown at SCEA’s and Focus Home Interactive’s booths at E3, and a few shots from the demo have been released.