- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One*
- Visual novel RPG A.W.: Phoenix Festa launches on PSN for PS Vita
- Shiren The Wanderer: Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate out now
- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Contests
Turn 10 has released its first post-launch car pack for Forza Motorsport 6, the Logitech G Car Pack. The $7 set adds seven cars to the player’s garage: the 2013 Caparo T1, 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154, 1967 Honda RA300, 1967 Volvo 123GT, 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine, 1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX, and the 2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing R-One.
Forza Motorsport 6 is a few weeks away, and Turn 10 is building up to the release with a new trailer, a newly launched demo, and details about the upcoming Fast & Furious car pack. Beginning today, players can download the demo from Xbox Live, which will offer a selection of the final versions 460 cars and 26 tracks along with a sampling of night races, Rival events, and refined Drivatar opponents. The demo also adds a free ride to the game’s garage, the Ford GT, as well as allows access to the Forza Fuel Challenge. The fastest drivers from the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, and the U.K. will win an all-expense paid trip to the Circuit of Americas in Texas for the final Forza challenge. Lastly, the 10-vehicle list of the Fast & Furious Car Pack, free to Ultimate Edition and Deluxe Edition owners, was released and is available below.