- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Concept Art
A new video has been release for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The nearly five-minute-long clip, titled Out Here in the Wild, covers the studio’s motivations behind their design choices, as well as more about weapon design, character growth and online play.
A new 60-second trailer has launched for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The Jon Favreau-directed trailer, titled Law of the Jungle, features Giancarlo “Gus” Esposito and a mixture of live action and CG. Gamers wanting to check it out on TV will be able to watch it on May 25 on TNT during the NBA Western Conference Finals.
Video and screenshots from Bungie’s GDC talk about their upcoming shooter Destiny have been made available to the general public. The video, part of their presentation titled Brave New World, shows concept art, animations, and character models. In addition to the video, there are 10 pieces of art posted below, which feature more of the worlds, environments, and characters.