- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
- PSVR action-adventure title Unearthing Mars coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Compulsion Games
We Happy Few’s world of forced euphoria made waves at this year’s E3, and today, players are getting a chance to try the game for themselves. The city of Wellington Wells is now accessible through Steam Early Access, GOG.com’s Games in Development, and Xbox Game Preview. Note that this is an early build and that the game is still in development. Players can currently explore the city while trying out some of the mechanics, including combat, crafting, and Joy intake. Areas will be added and storylines introduced in the coming months. A new gameplay trailer was also released, building on the teaser shown at E3.
Compulsion Games has revealed more of their upcoming platform-puzzler Contrast. Set to launch later this year for 360, PC, and PS3, Contrast has players take control of Dawn, an imaginary friend of Didi, a rambunctious and heartbroken nine-year-old, in a world inspired by vaudeville and noire. The title was recently shown at SCEA’s and Focus Home Interactive’s booths at E3, and a few shots from the demo have been released.