- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
Fire up the grill and break out the apple pie: we’re coming. This June, Relic will be offering the chance to play as the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West in a new standalone multiplayer expansion for Company of Heroes 2, The Western Front Armies. Gamers will be able to download the pack as a bundle for $19.99 or per army for $12.99 each. Each side will have unique tactical options as well as new infantry, vehicles, abilities, upgrades, and team weapons, while players will advance through a new progression system. Eight seasonal maps set on the Western Front will also be added. All 31 maps will be accessible to all players, even if they only own the expansion.