- Buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X around Aug. 30, get a stylish pouch
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Degica bringing all-female fighter Koihime Enbu to Steam
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
Fire up the grill and break out the apple pie: we’re coming. This June, Relic will be offering the chance to play as the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West in a new standalone multiplayer expansion for Company of Heroes 2, The Western Front Armies. Gamers will be able to download the pack as a bundle for $19.99 or per army for $12.99 each. Each side will have unique tactical options as well as new infantry, vehicles, abilities, upgrades, and team weapons, while players will advance through a new progression system. Eight seasonal maps set on the Western Front will also be added. All 31 maps will be accessible to all players, even if they only own the expansion.