- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances
Command & Conquer has hit the free-to-play market today with the launch of Phenomic’s Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. The browser-based strategy game is cross-platform compatible, with cloud saving coming in the next few months to support continuous play across browsers, mobile devices, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Phenomic’s upcoming free-to-play, browser-based MMO Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has entered Open Beta. Players interested in throwing in their lot to be the ruler of all they survey can sign up at the official site. Virtual generals will “harvest valuable resources, foster strategic alliances and engage in relentless battles.” Tiberium Alliances features in-game news and status feeds, and will eventually offer cloud saves and cross-platform functionality across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.