- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances
Command & Conquer has hit the free-to-play market today with the launch of Phenomic’s Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. The browser-based strategy game is cross-platform compatible, with cloud saving coming in the next few months to support continuous play across browsers, mobile devices, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Phenomic’s upcoming free-to-play, browser-based MMO Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has entered Open Beta. Players interested in throwing in their lot to be the ruler of all they survey can sign up at the official site. Virtual generals will “harvest valuable resources, foster strategic alliances and engage in relentless battles.” Tiberium Alliances features in-game news and status feeds, and will eventually offer cloud saves and cross-platform functionality across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.