- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Command & Conquer Generals
As Command & Conquer turns 17—has it been that long already? I remember PC Gamer teasing a review of the original—EA is celebrating with the release of a new collection compilation, The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games, sequels, and expansions for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles have been updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
Command & Conquer turns 17 this year, and to celebrate, EA has announced a new compilation: The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games and all expansions and sequels for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles will be updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
BioWare is dipping their toes into the strategy genre with a new studio, BioWare Victory. The offshoot studio is taking a stab at the long-running Command & Conquer franchise with a follow-up to 2003’s Command & Conquer Generals, currently titled Command & Conquer Generals 2. Scheduled to come out for PC in 2013, Generals 2 will be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine and feature three sides vying for ultimate power.