- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Command & Conquer Generals
As Command & Conquer turns 17—has it been that long already? I remember PC Gamer teasing a review of the original—EA is celebrating with the release of a new collection compilation, The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games, sequels, and expansions for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles have been updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
Command & Conquer turns 17 this year, and to celebrate, EA has announced a new compilation: The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games and all expansions and sequels for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles will be updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
BioWare is dipping their toes into the strategy genre with a new studio, BioWare Victory. The offshoot studio is taking a stab at the long-running Command & Conquer franchise with a follow-up to 2003′s Command & Conquer Generals, currently titled Command & Conquer Generals 2. Scheduled to come out for PC in 2013, Generals 2 will be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine and feature three sides vying for ultimate power.