- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Command & Conquer Generals
As Command & Conquer turns 17—has it been that long already? I remember PC Gamer teasing a review of the original—EA is celebrating with the release of a new collection compilation, The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games, sequels, and expansions for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles have been updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
Command & Conquer turns 17 this year, and to celebrate, EA has announced a new compilation: The Ultimate Collection. The $49.99 17-game set includes the base games and all expansions and sequels for the original Command & Conquer line, Red Alert, Renegade, and Generals. All titles will be updated for Windows 7 and Vista.
BioWare is dipping their toes into the strategy genre with a new studio, BioWare Victory. The offshoot studio is taking a stab at the long-running Command & Conquer franchise with a follow-up to 2003’s Command & Conquer Generals, currently titled Command & Conquer Generals 2. Scheduled to come out for PC in 2013, Generals 2 will be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine and feature three sides vying for ultimate power.