- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Comic
The last of Dark Horse’s three-part Rage comic series is now on store shelves. The trilogy serves as a prequel to id’s upcoming shooter, taking readers through the events that lead to the world turning into a massive ball of unpleasantness and the rise of the Authority.
The first issue of the Rage comic trilogy is now available. The Arvid Nelson-penned prequel kicks off with a cover from Glenn Fabry and a variant cover from the game’s art director, Stephan Martiniere. To find out how man survives and thrives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, readers will have to check out the game when it hits store shelves on October 4 for the 360, PC, and PS3.