- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: comcept
Keiji Inafune, co-creator of Mega Man and super-powerful move in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and comcept studio are sending players into the dangerous world of literature today with Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita. As a magician’s prisoner, players will explore the magical tome Librom by living through its many dangerous tales, acquiring new abilities and Offerings as they defeat the fabled monsters within. Tests of virtue also await, and the choices players make will determine how their journey unfolds. Up to four players can journey together in co-op play via ad-hoc or infrastructure multiplayer.
It was announced today that Tecmo Koei will be using Unreal Engine 3 to aid in development of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The upcoming action title is a spin-off from the Ninja Gaiden series that will pit players against hordes of zombies. According to Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, UE3 will help to speed development along by allowing the designers “to quickly and efficiently iterate on countless ideas.”