- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- PlayStation 4 hardware passes 40 million, software 270 million sold
- Yomawari: Night Alone coming to PC, PS Vita this October
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Clan of Champions
NIS America is stepping out of their comfort zone today with the release of a new multiplayer-centric action game for PC, Clan of Champions. Developed by Acquire, creators of the Tenchu and Way of the Samurai series, Clan of Champions pits spell- and weapon-wielding players, solo or with friends, against an array of enemies in a tournament of arena battles. Online play is supported for up to three players in co-op and six in three-versus-three battle mode.
NIS America’s upcoming multiplayer-centric three-fighter brawler Clan of Champions will be hitting Steam later this year. Although previously announced for the 360, the Acquire Corp.-developed title will instead be a PC- and PS3-only release, with the PS3 version slated to come out later this summer.