- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Citizens of Earth
Atlus has released trailers for all of their upcoming titles: Abyss Odyssey, Citizens of Earth, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. Check them out below!
Eden Industries’ “citizen-collecting” role-playing game Citizens of Earth has been picked up by Atlus. The publisher announced today that they will be releasing the title for 3DS, PC, PS4, PS Vita, and Wii U. After failing to reach its Kickstarter campaign goal, the title has found new life as a download-only release and is slated to launch later this year. As Vice President of Earth, players must find out what’s caused the populace to suddenly go crazy … by sending other citizens to fight them. Forty-one citizens—the last being a user-created citizen as part of a new contest—each with their own unique abilities, from slick car salesmen to overly caffeinated baristas, can be recruited and sent to fight the raucous hordes. The game will also feature a day-and-night cycle, weather effects, optional side quests, and modes for short and extended campaigns—oh, and apparently, no actual politics.