- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One*
- Visual novel RPG A.W.: Phoenix Festa launches on PSN for PS Vita
- Shiren The Wanderer: Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate out now
- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Citadel
Commander Shepard and crew set out on their final journey today with the launch of the last single-player DLC pack for Mass Effect 3, Citadel. The last hurrah features characters from throughout the trilogy who arrive to help eliminate an emerging threat. The characters are also playable in the new Armax Combat Arena, a 10-scenario training program that pits the crew against waves of enemies. Lastly, a new casino has been added, the Citadel’s Silver Coast Casino, as well as a new, customizable station-based living quarter.
Just when you thought Commander Shepard had retired, BioWare has called him—or her—back into action. EA has announced that two new DLC packs are being primed for release, the free multiplayer pack Reckoning and the for-pay single-player pack Citadel. Reckoning will launch on February 26 and include new characters, upgrades, and weapons, and will be previewed on BioWare Edmonton’s twitch.tv channel on February 25 at 9:30 a.m. (PST). Citadel, the last single-player pack, will launch on March 5 and feature characters from all three titles on a mission set inside the sprawling space station.