- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Chunsoft
Atlus and Spike Chunsoft are teaming up to bring North American games Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. The standalone release, scheduled to launch next spring for 3DS and PS Vita, will have players working their magic to create the soldiers necessary to face monsters, the labyrinths the monsters spew forth from, and the labyrinths’ creator, the Pandora Labyrinth. As a Disciple, players take on the role of a human that has been granted the powers of a Star God so that they may engage in battle against the monsters plaguing the lands. Humans only have the Star God’s powers until they are 18, which means that they must create more Disciples with fellow Disciples. Ahem. Actually, it’s not as unsettling as it sounds, as it’s the powers that combine to form the next generation of warriors, the Star Children.