- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Child of Light
Famed artist Yoshitaka Amano has provided his own take on the world of Child of Light. A new time-lapse video was released showing the Final Fantasy artist creating the work pictured above; a full version of the piece is viewable below. The art will be available as a poster in the Collector’s Edition that’s been announced for release in Africa, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. Unfortunately, there’s been no word on a North American release.
Ubisoft has revealed that their upcoming turn-based role-playing game Child of Light will be released on April 30. The downloadable title will be available on eShop for Wii U, Live for 360 and Xbox One, PSN for PS3 and PS4, and Steam for PC. The Framework-powered adventure is being labeled a “reimagining of fairytales” and will have players take on the role of Aurora as she journeys through the world of Lemuria. After being taken from her home, she sets out to make her way back but discovers that she must first free the moon, stars, and sun from the clutches of the Queen of the Night. She will face dragons and monsters along the way, but also find help in new allies, including the firefly Igniculus.