- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus demo launches for console, PC
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap currently 30% off for NS, PC
- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades out now
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy socks, levels for Black Friday
- Game Tengoku CrusinMix DLC, English release date announced
Fancy A Date?
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Chara-ani corporation
Game Tengoku CruisinMix’s English version looks to be on track for its early 2018 release, judging by some new work-in-progress screenshots. The Japanese version will be available later this month, for those who can’t want to wait to play the reference-heavy shooter. In addition to the screens, Degica also sent word on two upcoming downloadable packs. The first is for Clarice, from City Connection, who rides around in her ClariceCar. The other is for Homura Banto, a mascot from Bases Loaded. Dates and prices for both downloads were not available.
Degica is bringing Jaleco’s 1997 shooter Game Tengoku to PC and PS4 under the title Game Tengoku CruisinMix. Set to launch this fall, the character-based vertical shooter, previously exclusive to arcade and Sega Saturn, features characters and levels based on Jaleco’s games and the arcade culture of Japan during the 1990s. The port will adds several extras to the original, including more characters and new gameplay elements.