- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
- Suikoden III now available as a PS2 Classic on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Chaos Rings
Square Enix has released a new version of Chaos Rings compatible with Windows Phone 8. Chaos Rings, originally launched back in March with support for Windows Phone 7.5, is an action-RPG that finds couples set against one another for the prize of immortality.
Chaos Rings, Square Enix’s action-RPG that debuted for iOS in 2010, is now available for PS Vita. The download-only release features four pairs of men and women who are made to fight to the death. Each duo’s storyline intersects with one another, and each character is voiced by Japanese voice actors. A sequel, Chaos Rings II, launched last year for iPad.
Square Enix has two new releases for the mobile market, Chaos Rings and Final Fantasy V. Chaos Rings, a brawl between couples who fight for immortality, is available for Windows Phone, specifically 7.5 (8.0 will be supported at a later date). Final Fantasy V’s mobile release has been updated with a new character, the gladiator Cannoneer; two new jobs, Oracle and Necromancer; and Game Center support. Final Fantasy V is available for iOS 4.3 or later for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.