- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Degica bringing all-female fighter Koihime Enbu to Steam
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Chaos Rings
Square Enix has released a new version of Chaos Rings compatible with Windows Phone 8. Chaos Rings, originally launched back in March with support for Windows Phone 7.5, is an action-RPG that finds couples set against one another for the prize of immortality.
Chaos Rings, Square Enix’s action-RPG that debuted for iOS in 2010, is now available for PS Vita. The download-only release features four pairs of men and women who are made to fight to the death. Each duo’s storyline intersects with one another, and each character is voiced by Japanese voice actors. A sequel, Chaos Rings II, launched last year for iPad.
Square Enix has two new releases for the mobile market, Chaos Rings and Final Fantasy V. Chaos Rings, a brawl between couples who fight for immortality, is available for Windows Phone, specifically 7.5 (8.0 will be supported at a later date). Final Fantasy V’s mobile release has been updated with a new character, the gladiator Cannoneer; two new jobs, Oracle and Necromancer; and Game Center support. Final Fantasy V is available for iOS 4.3 or later for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.