- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: CD Projekt
CD Projekt Red knows a good thing when they have one, and that’s why they are currently working on a standalone version of Gwent. The card game found popularity within the taverns of The Witcher 3, and now console and PC gamers are getting Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. Players can currently register for a beta set to go live this September. The standalone version will feature five factions (Nilfgaardian Empire, Skellige, Monsters, Northern Realms, and Scoia’tael), card crafting and collecting, friendly matches, ranked matches, and a story campaign.