- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: CD Projekt
CD Projekt Red knows a good thing when they have one, and that’s why they are currently working on a standalone version of Gwent. The card game found popularity within the taverns of The Witcher 3, and now console and PC gamers are getting Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. Players can currently register for a beta set to go live this September. The standalone version will feature five factions (Nilfgaardian Empire, Skellige, Monsters, Northern Realms, and Scoia’tael), card crafting and collecting, friendly matches, ranked matches, and a story campaign.