- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: CD Projekt
CD Projekt Red knows a good thing when they have one, and that’s why they are currently working on a standalone version of Gwent. The card game found popularity within the taverns of The Witcher 3, and now console and PC gamers are getting Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. Players can currently register for a beta set to go live this September. The standalone version will feature five factions (Nilfgaardian Empire, Skellige, Monsters, Northern Realms, and Scoia’tael), card crafting and collecting, friendly matches, ranked matches, and a story campaign.