- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: CCG-RPG
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters isn’t slowing Spicy Horse down. The American McGee-lead studio has announced a new hybrid collectible card game/real-time strategy game, Hell Invaders. Currently scheduled for Linux, Mac, Windows, and tablets, Hell Invaders—working title, note—will feature creatures battling it out in 3D using upgrade and skill cards. A single-player campaign, player-versus-player arenas, and a social aspect with card management and trading are also planned.