- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack
Last year’s Tomb Raider reboot is getting a next-gen makeover soon with the upcoming release of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for PS3 and Xbox One. To kick things off, Square Enix has posted a new launch trailer to demonstrate the action in store. In addition to the enhanced graphics, which will feature new effects, additional polygons, Tress FX technology for realistic hair, new textures, and new rendering techniques, the game will also include all available downloadable content plus developer videos, a digital art book, and a digital copy of the Dark Horse comic.
A new downloadable map pack has been announced for Tomb Raider. Just as players begin to wrap up the multiplayer component, they will be able to snag the Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack. The three-map drop will be available on Live on March 19, and at an unspecified later date for PC and PS3. All maps will be playable in every multiplayer mode, with the Endurance’s survivors battling the Scavengers in caverns, a shantytown, and a village engulfed in flames.