- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castlevania
It’s taken a while, but Castlevania Harmony of Despair is now available for the PS3. The download-only release is now up on PSN for $14.99. The PS3 release features six-player online and four-player local multiplayer, as well as the Beauty, Desire, Situation Dire DLC. The pack adds the Pyramid of Ruin level and adds Julius Belmont and Yoko Belnades to the roster. Additional DLC is also in the works.
Castlevania Harmony of Despair, released last year on Live Arcade, will be launching on PS Network later this summer. The 2D side-scroller is the first multiplayer Castlevania, featuring six-player online co-op and a new four-player local co-op feature. The Beauty, Desire, Situation Dire Map pack will also be added to the PS3 version, as well as previously DLC-only characters Julius Belmont and Yoko Belnades.