- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD
The console re-release of the prequel to Lords of Shadow 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD, will be launching this month for PC. The visually upgraded version is based off an enhanced console port of the 3DS original, and will be available through Steam. Set 25 years after the original Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate follows Simon and Trevor Belmont in their quest to defeat their ancestor Gabriel Belmont who has returned as the powerful vampire Dracula.
Virtual Draculas can turn the tide on themselves with a new pre-order bonus for the digital version of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 for PS3, a copy of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD via PSN. To further sweeten the pot, Konami is also tossing in a Lords of Shadow 2 Dynamic Theme. Mirror of Fate, once a 3DS exclusive, is a prequel to the original Lords of Shadow that follows the quests of Trevor and Simon Belot against Dracula as well as introduces a new character who makes their return in the sequel, the Toymaker.