- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations
It’s time for Alucard to show Gabriel how it’s done today with the launch of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations. The prequel storyline follows Alucard up to his reunion with his father, the demon lord Dracula. The new download pack adds new areas to explore within the world of Lords of Shadow 2, as well as two new powers (Glaciem and Igneas), power boosts through drinking blood, and the ability to transform into a werewolf.
Alucard struts his vampiric stuff today in some new media from his upcoming Lords of Shadow 2 story DLC, Revelations. The new storyline precedes the events of Lords of Shadow 2, and is said to dig deeper into the bond between Alucard and his father, Gabriel. Players will be able to access new locations, use two new powers, transform into a wolf, and enhance Alucard’s abilities by drinking the blood of defeated enemies.