- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations
It’s time for Alucard to show Gabriel how it’s done today with the launch of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations. The prequel storyline follows Alucard up to his reunion with his father, the demon lord Dracula. The new download pack adds new areas to explore within the world of Lords of Shadow 2, as well as two new powers (Glaciem and Igneas), power boosts through drinking blood, and the ability to transform into a werewolf.
Alucard struts his vampiric stuff today in some new media from his upcoming Lords of Shadow 2 story DLC, Revelations. The new storyline precedes the events of Lords of Shadow 2, and is said to dig deeper into the bond between Alucard and his father, Gabriel. Players will be able to access new locations, use two new powers, transform into a wolf, and enhance Alucard’s abilities by drinking the blood of defeated enemies.