- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations
It’s time for Alucard to show Gabriel how it’s done today with the launch of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – Revelations. The prequel storyline follows Alucard up to his reunion with his father, the demon lord Dracula. The new download pack adds new areas to explore within the world of Lords of Shadow 2, as well as two new powers (Glaciem and Igneas), power boosts through drinking blood, and the ability to transform into a werewolf.
Alucard struts his vampiric stuff today in some new media from his upcoming Lords of Shadow 2 story DLC, Revelations. The new storyline precedes the events of Lords of Shadow 2, and is said to dig deeper into the bond between Alucard and his father, Gabriel. Players will be able to access new locations, use two new powers, transform into a wolf, and enhance Alucard’s abilities by drinking the blood of defeated enemies.