- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
- New Attack on Titan trailer gives gameplay overview
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Sega has launched a new reimagined version of Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. The 1991 classic platformer has been redesigned in 3D for current consoles and PC, and is available today for 360 and tomorrow for PC and PS3. The graphics might have been updated, but the story remains the same, with players guiding Mickey through the Castle of Illusion’s five worlds in his quest to save Minnie from the evil witch Mizrabel.
Sega will be resurrecting Mickey this summer with a new re-release of the classic platformer Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. Originally released for the Genesis in 1990, Castle of Illusion quickly became a must-play game, with its tight controls, colorful visuals, and solid level design. The upcoming download-only release is a re-imaging by Sega Studios Australia that’s being built from scratch using the original as its foundation.