- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Sega has launched a new reimagined version of Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. The 1991 classic platformer has been redesigned in 3D for current consoles and PC, and is available today for 360 and tomorrow for PC and PS3. The graphics might have been updated, but the story remains the same, with players guiding Mickey through the Castle of Illusion’s five worlds in his quest to save Minnie from the evil witch Mizrabel.
Sega will be resurrecting Mickey this summer with a new re-release of the classic platformer Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. Originally released for the Genesis in 1990, Castle of Illusion quickly became a must-play game, with its tight controls, colorful visuals, and solid level design. The upcoming download-only release is a re-imaging by Sega Studios Australia that’s being built from scratch using the original as its foundation.