- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
A new promotion has launched for Rising Star Games and Bohemia Interactive’s upcoming action-strategy title, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Beginning today, players can try their hand at the first of four mini-games from Command: Recruits, an episodic series that serves as a prelude to Carrier Command. Set shortly before the events in Gaea Mission, Recruits features an overarching storyline that reveals more of the Carrier Command universe as players solve puzzles as an UEC Technical Analyst. The first episode, Head Hunting, details the UEC’s recruiting program.
Arma developer Bohemia Interactive has teamed up with publisher Rising Star Games for their latest 360, PC action-strategy title, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Due to hit store shelves this fall, the latest Carrier Command is an update of the 1988 original. Gaea Mission will mix strategy with first- and third-person action as players pilot and upgrade several different vehicles in their struggle to conquer a network of 30 islands.