- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Carmack
John Carmack’s Annual Keynote kicking off QuakeCon 2011 has already been announced, as have a number of other speakers and presenters. Today Bethesda and id have released the entire line-up for the upcoming event, which includes information on all the panels and panelists, such as Kevin Cloud (id), Abbie Heppe (Respawn), Julien Roby (Arkane), and Ryan Schneider (Insomniac). Check below for all of the details.
QuakeCon 2011 will start with a bang this year. Scheduled to kick off on Thursday, August 4, the first day of the three-day event will begin with a keynote address from co-founder and Technical Director of id Software, John Carmack. Todd Howard, Game Director of Bethesda Game Studios, will also be in attendance to present The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the first time publicly. Chris Rhinehart, Project Lead at Human Head Studios, will be joining in the festivities with the first public demo of Prey 2. Matt Hooper, Rage’s Design Director, will also be on hand to give a presentation as attendees get a chance to try out id’s upcoming shooter for themselves.