- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Career Soft
“… has a lot going for it and can be an incredibly engaging title, but its nearly decade-old design is showing its age.”
Eight years after launching in Japan, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time is now available in North America. The fourth entry in Career Soft’s long-running series has hit store shelves for the PSP, and will be added to PSN’s library once the network’s update goes live.
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, the fourth entry in the series, is finally hitting store shelves and PSN next Tuesday, some eight years after its launch in Japan. The handheld version of Career Soft’s strategy-RPG features a revamped combat system, now based around movement speed, over 40 endings, new events, and new characters.