- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Career Soft
“… has a lot going for it and can be an incredibly engaging title, but its nearly decade-old design is showing its age.”
Eight years after launching in Japan, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time is now available in North America. The fourth entry in Career Soft’s long-running series has hit store shelves for the PSP, and will be added to PSN’s library once the network’s update goes live.
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, the fourth entry in the series, is finally hitting store shelves and PSN next Tuesday, some eight years after its launch in Japan. The handheld version of Career Soft’s strategy-RPG features a revamped combat system, now based around movement speed, over 40 endings, new events, and new characters.