- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Capcom Vancouver
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will be mixing man with machine (and the elements) on October 25 with the Cyborg Skills Pack. The DLC release will add electricity damage to all regular attacks, increase melee attack damage, and increase damage output and magnify electric effects with appliances.
Frank West returns to the land of the undead today in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record for the 360, PC, and PS3. Off The Record is a reinterpretation of the events that occurred during Dead Rising 2. The Fortune City Outbreak has been expanded with the addition of new areas and missions as the perspective shifts to that of photojournalist Frank West, protagonist of the original Dead Rising.
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is set to send PAX attendees’ hearts all aflutter with the debut of a new Sandbox Mode. Capcom Vancouver has heard the cries of zombie-slayers around the world and will now allow them unrestricted access to the casinos, restaurants, malls, and new Uranus Zone of Fortune City to bash, behead, shoot, and slam as many undead as possible without a time limit. Challenges will also be available, ranging from collection-style trials to vehicle-based ones, that will offer extra cash.