- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Juarez Gunslinger
It’s time to lay down the law. For cash. Bounty hunter Silas Greaves makes his debut today in Ubisoft and Techland’s Call of Juarez Gunslinger. Available for 360, PC, and PS3, the download-only release takes players on a journey through the Wild West, as seen through a dime novel. Silas lives the life of a mythical gunslinger as he tracks down and squares off against the era’s most notorious criminals, including Billy the Kid, Pat Garret, Jesse James, and Butch Cassidy.
Ubisoft has released a new batch of screenshots for Techland’s Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. The download-only release will follow bounty hunter Silas Greaves as he tracks down, duels, and levels up against the era’s most notorious outlaws.
Ubisoft has announced that gamers will be able to hit the dusty trails on May 22 when Call of Juarez Gunslinger launches for consoles and PC. The download-only release follows bounty hunter Silas Greaves tracking down, dueling, and leveling up against the worst of the worst in homage to the era’s dime novels, notorious for mixing fact and fiction.