- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor console, PC versions dated
- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty: Strike Team
iOS received its Call of Duty debut today with the release of Call of Duty: Strike Team. The latest from developer The Blast Furnace is the first mobile entry for the series, and it’s also the first to prominently feature a focus on shifting perspectives. Players are tasked with commanding a squad of up to four Strike Team members, customizing their skills and gear, in hot spots around the globe. A third-person perspective allows commanders to get a better view of the battlefield, while a first-person view offers a ground-level view of the action. Strike Team includes a story-driven, single-player campaign, Survival Mode, and leaderboard support.