- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dungeon-crawler Ray Gigant now available on PSN for PS Vita
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty: Strike Team
iOS received its Call of Duty debut today with the release of Call of Duty: Strike Team. The latest from developer The Blast Furnace is the first mobile entry for the series, and it’s also the first to prominently feature a focus on shifting perspectives. Players are tasked with commanding a squad of up to four Strike Team members, customizing their skills and gear, in hot spots around the globe. A third-person perspective allows commanders to get a better view of the battlefield, while a first-person view offers a ground-level view of the action. Strike Team includes a story-driven, single-player campaign, Survival Mode, and leaderboard support.