- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty: Strike Team
iOS received its Call of Duty debut today with the release of Call of Duty: Strike Team. The latest from developer The Blast Furnace is the first mobile entry for the series, and it’s also the first to prominently feature a focus on shifting perspectives. Players are tasked with commanding a squad of up to four Strike Team members, customizing their skills and gear, in hot spots around the globe. A third-person perspective allows commanders to get a better view of the battlefield, while a first-person view offers a ground-level view of the action. Strike Team includes a story-driven, single-player campaign, Survival Mode, and leaderboard support.