- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
- God Eater Resurrection now available on PSN for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty Online
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.