- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth hitting PS4, PS Vita this September
- ForzaRC Season 3: The Porsche Cup Elite headed to Le Mans
- The court calls! Windjammers open beta kicking off in June for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty Online
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.