- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty Online
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.