- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- standard edition now in stores, online
- DmC gets new Definitive Edition, Devil May Cry 4 new Special Edition
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 launches on Steam, SE Online store for PC
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition now available for Windows Phone 8.1
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Call of Duty Online
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.